Homemade Dessert is committed to upholding Website user’s (the “User”) privacy and security through the following Terms and Conditions.
Website User agrees that he/she will only use the Website in a way that is consistent with the Website’s Terms and Conditions.
By registering for a Competition User agrees to these Terms and Conditions set out below.
1. All information collected on Homemade Dessert website (“Website”) is only used to process and administer Competition Submissions in accordance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions.
2. All data entered by a user (“User”) and collected through the Website is collected, stored and processed through Homemade Dessert data administration system and treated with the utmost care and respect.
3. All payment information such as payment details are processed in accordance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) through “Payment Gateway”- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protected channel.
4. Homemade Dessert reserves the right to amend Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice. It is the User’s responsibility to check regularly, in order to ascertain if any changes have been made to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Homemade Dessert reserves the right to modify or withdraw the Website at any time without liability.
6. All registered trademarks, symbols, or words are owned and protected property of the respective trademark owners.
7. Homemade Dessert collects User’s personal information at the Registration for a Competition. Personal data asked upon registration include Entrants full name, country and email address. Registered User’s personal data is used only for Competition submission administration and processing. User’s contact details are used to inform him/her about Competitions updates and may be used to inform about future competitions.
9. Homemade Dessert reserves the right to monitor Website’s activity and traffic patterns to improve it’s functionality.
10. Homemade Dessert will hold and use the User’s personal data strictly in accordance with EU data protection legislation.
Limitation of Liability
11. Homemade Dessert disclaims any liability for the contents of Entrant’s Submission and expressed opinions in relation to Competitions, products or services on this Website, as well as opinions expressed or published about Homemade Dessert Competitions outside the Website.
12. The User agrees to indemnify Homemade Dessert from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, expenses and legal fees arising out of breach of these conditions by the User or any other liability arising out of the User’s use of this site.
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the regulations of EU.