Terms and conditions
1. Bee Breeders is a trading brand of OULMAKERS PTE. LTD.. Registration No. 201725335D.
Legal address: 12 ALJUNIED ROAD #06-01H, KH PLAZA @ALJUNIED, SINGAPORE (389801).
For Online Payment processing: West Coast Inter LP Suite 2, 78 Montgomery Street., Edinburgh, EH7 5JA, Scotland, United Kingdom
2. Bee Breeders sets forth the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which regulate the architecture and design competitions (the “Competitions”) hosted on https://beebreeders.com (the “Website”). Competitions hosted on the Bee Breeders Website are organised and administered by Bee Breeders (the “Organiser”).
3. Bee Breeders reserves the right to assign judges, agents, or other authorised administrator to administer its competitions, including making any decision or exercising such decisions at its discretion.
4. Bee Breeders reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Bee Breeders may also create rules, which will apply to a specific competition only.
5. By entering a competition, the Entrant agrees to these Terms and Conditions set out below and agrees that all submissions adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Bee Breeders competitions are open to anyone (“Entrants”) aged 18 and over. An individual aged over 18 years must represent entrants under 18 years of age.
7. Employees of Bee Breeders, members of the judging panel and their employees, associates or family members are prohibited from entering the competition.
8. In order to participate in the Competition, Entrants must register through Bee Breeders registration panel (“Registration”).
9. Entrants may register and make a submission either individually or as a team. Teams are restricted to a maximum of four people.
10. Submission (“Submission”) must be the original work of the Entrant and must not have been previously published.
11. Entrants are prohibited from the sale, assignment, or transfer of any of their submission rights to a third party.
12. All Submissions must strictly conform to the Terms and Conditions and the Rules and Guidelines set out in the Competition Brief.
13. Submissions to the Competition should be made solely through the specified upload panel, access to which is granted upon successful Registration. Submissions received by email or any other delivery method will not be considered.
14. Once a payment is received, the Entrant will receive an automatically generated confirmation email containing their unique registration code - UIC (see Unique Identification Code below). The Entrant may continue to upload submission edits through the Website control panel up until the Submission deadline.
Ensuring the Integrity of the Competition
15. To ensure Entrant anonymity and to protect the integrity of the Competition, upon registering with Bee Breeders each Entrant will receive a Unique Identification Code (“UIC”). The UIC will be used to administer, organize, process and evaluate the Entrants submissions to the Competition. All information collected regarding the Entrant will be stored under their UIC.
16. All Submissions shall be devoid of any marks, logos, symbols, or signs that may identify its authority or source. Any infringement of these rules will lead to immediate disqualification.
17. The judging panel will be made aware of an Entrant's’ identity only after the winners have been selected.
18. By entering the competition, the Entrant acknowledges and accepts that all aspects of any Submission - including but not limited to narratives, descriptions, details, images, illustrations, and animations - may be used by the Organiser for publicity purposes.
19. Publications advertised in the Competition Brief are not binding to the Organiser. The Organiser shall make an effort to follow the announced Publication schedule, but can not be held responsible for Publishers' decisions.
20. Entrant must submit the Registration Fee (“Registration Fee”) at the time of Registration for the Competition.
21. All costs and disbursements incurred by an Entrant in preparing a Submission are the sole responsibility of the Entrant. Registration fee is non-refundable except in the case when the Competition is suspended.
22. Bee Breeders accepts Registration Fee, payable in U.S. Dollars through PayPal payment system or by credit card.
23. Submissions that do not comply with the submission guidelines or contain any registered trademarks or designs shall be disqualified. Bee Breeders is under no obligation to notify the Entrant of the disqualified Submission.
24. All Submissions received after the Submission closing date will be automatically disqualified.
Cancellation of the Competition
25. Bee Breeders reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Competition or alter the Competition rules at any stage, if in its opinion it is considered necessary, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. In case of Competition suspension Entrant registration fees shall be returned.
Selection of the Winner
26. The decision of the Judges Panel is final, no appeals will be entertained and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
27. If the selected winning Entrant can not accept, receive or becomes ineligible for the prize for any reason, the prize shall be awarded to the next highest ranking Submission from the remaining entries that meet the winning criteria.
28. Unless stated otherwise Organisers association with the Competition judges is not legally binding and does not imply any contract or partnership.
29. Prize is announced in the Competition Brief for each Competition separately.
30. Bee Breeders will endeavor to send prizes within 30 working days after the Competition result announcement.
Publicity and Promotion
31. Upon request Entrants agree to participate in Promotional activities and Publicity arrangements in respect to the Competition. The Organiser is authorised to use all statements made by the Entrant in connection with the Competition without additional approval.
32. Organiser reserves the right to run promotions on the Website, as well as to discontinue any of its promotions at any time.
Intellectual Property Right and Copyright
33. Intellectual property Right and Copyright of Bee Breeders Competitions are governed by Copyright Law of Singapore, stating that copyright belongs to its author.
34. No Entrants shall receive or be entitled to receive any payment in any form for Submissions or for granting the Organiser right of their use, other than the Prize money payable to Competition winning Submissions as advertised in Competition brief.
35. By entering the Competition all Entrants grant to the Organiser an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable and royalty-free license (but not the obligation) to use his/her Submission as follows: publicly display by any means and in any media now and hereafter known, copy, modify, translate and/or adapt, archive and distribute in relation to Competitions and Publicity purposes without any further notice or remuneration to the Entrant.
36. The Entrant reserves an equal right to publish, reproduce and use his/her work (Submission) without limitation.
37. All credits in connection with the Submission are associated with the registered Entrant’s name. Organiser shall (but is not obliged to) make a reasonable effort to display the author's name on any Submission whenever published or otherwise featured.
38. By entering the Competition, all Entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser and its partners, representatives and judges from any claims, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including attorney’s fees and settlement fees) arising out of their participation, Entrants participation, Submission or any Competition related activities.
39. By entering the Competition, all Entrants agree to release, discharge, and indemnify the Organiser and its partners, representatives and judges from any claims, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including attorney’s fees and settlement fees) brought by any third party against the Organiser due to or arising out of the Entrant's Submission, Organiser’s use of Entrant's Submission or Entrant's participation in competition, including claims for copyright and trademark infringement.
40. By entering the Competition, all Entrants agree that any disputes, claims and causes of action between Entrant and Organiser arising out of or connected with a Competition or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of legal action or class action. In case of the legal action or a claim, brought by the Entrant against the Organiser or its agents the Entrant shall pay Bee Breeders’ or its agent’s attorneys’ fees and legal costs arising from the claim should it fail.
41. Unless otherwise stated, Competitions are design concept only and do not imply Organisers intention for the proposals to be constructed or built.
42. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and in accordance with the laws of Singapore.